New immediately availabe role to support major record label in cleaning up repertoire catalogues. Previous experience in copyright or music publishing highly desirable. The role will be responsible for researching contractual rights and repertoire information for artists.
The successful candidate will ...
- Researching artist contracts, defining the rights available under those contracts and which repertoire is covered by them
- Updating contractual information in the Global Rights System
- Liaising with other rights managers with a view to capturing data in other rights systems, e.g. Rights Hub
- Liaising with supply chain team to ensure rights data is correctly reflected downstream
- Raise issues with support team and other system teams as appropriate
Immediate start .... please apply today
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.