Category Executive - Motorsport
Do you have experience working within a research or data focused role and fancy a new challenge with a world renowned company? Do you love all things 'vehicles' and would love the opportunity to team your work with your passion for this? Do you want to work in a fast paced, exciting environment in London? Then this is the role for you.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- You will need to reach out to governing bodies (globally and locally), institutions and consultants to discuss record requirements, share content and expand the company's knowledge. Building a network of authoritative partnerships will strengthen the company's credibility allowing the company to operate in collaboration with the main reference organisations and federations in different fields.
- You will also manage a set of categories based on experience or interest, however they will prioritise the management of a list of critical categories created by the company.
- As part of your role you will also look after the existing records within your set of categories in the Records Management System; cleansing data, detecting and correcting errors, discontinuing records categories and updating record titles and terminologies.
- You will govern a set of record categories and to guarantee consistency on how records are created, validated and described by the company rules and regulations. This job is crucial to ensure that the Records Management Team continues to operate with uniformity across all geographies.
Requirements for this position:
- Previous experience in a job where you are focused on research or data is essential
- Enthusiasm with a passion for motorsport
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Results driven
- A degree in Engineering (Mechanical) would be great!
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then please apply ASAP!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.