Handle have partnered up with a prestigious entertainment company in search for a category manager - sportswear. The main purpose of the role is to ensure the development of compelling and commercial collaborations and partnerships in order to drive growth via regionally managed licensees.
The main responsibilities include:
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with new or assigned licensees to drive growth of the sportswear category
- Identify additional profitable areas of growth in line with company strategies and business expectations
- Maintain a current understanding of franchise information including release dates, product/consumer positioning and legal restrictions
- Ensure that all consumer segments are appropriately maximised within the Sportswear category
- Work with the PR team to ensure any "marketable" products and/or stories are communicated up front to maximise exposure
Experience & skills required:
- Experience in a sportswear/fashion role
- Knowledge of product manufacturing process
- Must be able to collaborate, influence and persuade at all levels both internally and externally
- Some experience in forecasting, planning and budget control
- Some experience interacting with multiple market licensees
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge and this sounds like your skills and experience please don't hesitate to apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.