CFO - Talent Management
Hugely successful and innovative talent management, image rights, commercial sales, brand consulting and digital strategy business with a specialisation in Sport, Music, Fashion and Entertainment are looking for a high calibre qualified CFO to lead their finance team and business partner the MD.
The role will suit a commercially focused board level Finance candidate with agency experience in Sport, Music, Fashion or Entertainment and a proven track record of improving profitability and successfully managing the finances of a growing company.
Due to the diverse nature of the business, it is a very complex role and the ideal candidate will need to be well-versed in all aspects of financial management from simple accounting to investment and banking operations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Drive the company's financial planning
- Ensure appropriate cash flow for the company's operations
- Oversee the monthly reporting package, and prepare management commentary
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Oversee the company's finance IT system
- Supervise one other member of finance staff
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
- Proven experience as CFO or finance office in a relevant industry
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.