Handle are currently working with a well established & international high street retail brand assisting them with their search for an experienced Change Manager.
The role will initially be for 6 months and will entail delivering a portfolio of changes projects centred around technology and the company wide roll out of Mircosoft Dynamics AX.
Reporting to the Change Director your duties would include:
- Acting as the Change Business Partner, building & maintaining relationships across the Finance department.
- Becoming a 'trusted advisor' with regards to the delivery of the Finance Target Operating Model (TOM) and Continuous Improvements (CI)
- Being responsible for the design & delivery of a new TOM & managing the CI process; both working alongside the senior leadership team
- Assessing and analysing current processes and ways of working ensuring the identification of opportunities for improvement & cost reductions
- Providing data and accompanying analysis for decision making
- Reviewing data issues in Finance systems
- Implementing controls to decrease issues and improve data quality
- Working closely with the rest of the Transformation team to feed new project ideas into the project pipeline
The successful applicant will have previously worked as a Change Manager within a global business and ideally on finance related projects such as system upgrades and implementations. Microsoft Dynamics AX exposure is highly desirable.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.