We are working with one of the fastest growing next-generation media companies in the UK, in search of a Channel Manager. Responsible for managing channels and social video for over 100 global TV brands, they are looking for someone with extensive channel management experience to work across kid's content.
- To oversee a group Entertainment channels across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok - controlling editorial output across all platforms and ensuring that they continue to grow and expand across all key metrics
- To manage the workflow of a team of Content Editors within individual channels and on individual platforms
- To work closely with your Partnership Manager and the Head of Entertainment, to support their wider strategic goals and direction
- To suggest new channels and platform accounts to develop and launch and conduct analysis of the market trends to back up those launches
- Ensure that the highest standards of attention to detail are adhered across all channels
- Own the channel strategy, ensuring that each channel has a strong and consistent voice, subscriber communities are being engaged across multiple platforms using community posts and groups
- Regular communication with clients, making sure that performance is reflective of the demands and expectations of the client
- Responsible for creating and maintaining all channel schedules
- Creating custom Usage Policies for videos in line with distribution client requirements
- Day-to-day liaison & training of the Content Editors to educate in all relevant channel management tasks
You will have:
- Proven track record of social channel management in a business environment (managing YouTube channels - content editor experience)
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok), specifically their use of video and the differences between the platforms
- Ability to work under pressure, managing multiple tasks, and an interest in taking on additional responsibilities
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Experience in delegating tasks to other team members
- An understanding of YouTube/Facebook/Instagram analytics in order to effectively monitor channel progress
If you have experience in managing social media channels then please get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.