Channel Manager - International TV Distribution
Secondary language required - Ideally Spanish and/or Portuguese
Handle are delighted to be working alongside a top television distribution service - in search of a digital native. You will need to know YouTube inside out, manage the YouTube content and look after the global channels.
This is a great position within a global entertainment company, and we are looking for either Spanish speakers to cover the LATAM region, or Portuguese speakers to look after the Brazilian region. You will be expected to execute on a strategy with an aim to grow the channels, clearly displaying the necessary content and engagement to achieve that growth.
- Programming a large portfolio of channels across YouTube, which would include editing and transcoding videos, translating videos and creating channel graphics.
- Optimising titles, keywords and descriptions for SEO.
- Writing and editing metadata and copy for videos and channels.
- Continual analysis of YouTube analytics and other data, ensuring that all of the channels adhere to YouTube best practices.
You Will Have:
- The ability to post across YouTube and have previous channel management experience.
- Fluency in either Latin American Spanish, or Brazilian Portuguese - failing that proficiency in another language as well as English.
- Expertise in video editing across Premiere Pro and/or Final Cut, as well as complete familiarity with the YouTube platform.
- Ideally a passion in television, media or entertainment - you will be working with the content every day!
This is a great role with one of the top providers of content of our time - please get in touch if you are a YouTube natural and digital devotee.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.