Handle Recruitment is working with an international music icon to find an exceptional Classical Music Marketing Manager, working across global markets. As Marketing Manager you will be ambitious, knowledgeable and creative who enjoys and thrives working in a fast paced environment.
Key responsibilities will include-
- Social media- for artists, projects and labels within the classical market
- Deliver Daily market support
- Maintain and update a catalogue release plan- This requires label liaison
- Develop and utilise effective marketing tools
- Advocate new product and marketing ideas- for a business development idea
- Create monthly reports across all platforms, identifying trends
- Provide profit and loss reports
- Create a weekly summary of core catalogue winners to stimulate markets
The ideal candidate -
- Passionate and knowledgeable about classical music
- Ambitious, positive and hardworking
- Interest in music business
- Fast learner, and great attention to detail
- Excellent commutation skills both verbal and written
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Confident with Excel and PowerPoint
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email email@example.com with a CV and covering letter to apply.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.