Classical Press Officer - Music
Incredible opportunity for a well-organised, self-motivated and innovative Press Officer to manage print and online campaigns for release output at an established Music and Entertainment company.
Whilst in the position, you will provide support to the Head of Communications on additional high-level campaigns as necessary and to lead various frontline campaigns in addition to all core classical projects.
Key features will include:
- The management of high-level media campaigns that include pitching, liaison, logistics and enabling artist publicity to run smoothly
- Planning full campaigns and securing appropriate coverage (features/news/reviews/ streams & sessions) developing creative plans and identifying what angles will make newsworthy opportunities
- Inform media of upcoming releases, create news stories and ensure timely mailouts of advance digital promotional music
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in both mainstream media and classical music
- Excellent and established contacts in this area
- The ability to demonstrate successful execution of creative media campaigns
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Classical Press Officer opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.