Handle Recruitment is excited to conduct a search for Tottenham Hotspur Football Club to find an experienced Cleaning Manager to manage the cleaning and waste management activities within the stadium campus in North London.
This is an incredibly exciting time for the business, as they open a state of the art stadium in 2018. The post holder will ensure that operational standards are maintained at all times and will be responsible for driving quality forward as well as best in class presentation.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing cleaning and waste contracts from the client side, including being involved with the tender process and overseeing the contract and service delivery
- Manage cleaning operations, including day to day cleaning, event cleaning and specialist cleaning, ensuring excellent standards are maintained at all times
- Manage cleaning specification and schedules as well as budget through analysis and reporting
- Drive efficiency through innovative cleaning techniques and technology
- Develop SLA's and KPI's with the service provider, carrying out weekly audits
- Manage waste operations, including day to day waste removal and event waste removal from the stadium campus
- Manage waste strategy through our waste provider, ensuring the sustainable waste objectives are achieved
- Manage waste compliance in line with the THFC environmental policy
The position requires a flexible candidate as this role will involve working irregular hours. The successful candidate will be a team player who understands detail and presentation as well as being fantastic at both leading and managing a team in a state of the art environment.
If you have the relevant industry experience and would like to join Tottenham Hotspur Football Club at an impressive time of the business, please contact Jaye Harrison at Handle Recruitment with your CV and contact details at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.