We at Handle are currently working with a fast growing TV Production business assisting them with their search for a Client Accountant.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone from an AP/AR/Billings Manager role to step into something new in an exciting industry.
Working in an immediate team of 5 and a wider finance function of 24, your responsibilities would include:
- Managing a team of 2 junior Client Accountants
- Reviewing and understanding client contracts to ensure accurate bookings in the system through liaising with talent managers and the legal team
- Maintaining client bank accounts and reconciliations - multi currencies
- Updating customer / client ledger with new clients
- Ensuring VAT is calculated correctly on bookings and commission
- Allocating payments received to bookings/invoices
- Running the weekly payment run and send out corresponding remittance advices
- Resolve sales queries through liaising with clients and agents
All applicants should have excellent Excel skills, be confident communicators and have a history of working in transactional roles. Any experience working in media would be beneficial but is by no means essential.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.