Client Accountant/Semi Senior Accountant - Entertainment - Central London
My client, a leading creative firm based in Central London are seeking a Client Accountant to join on a permanent basis. The Client Accountant is responsible for the day to day running of accounts working within the Entertainment division.
It is a great opportunity to join the company whilst they are going through a huge growth period, with a large finance team. They are looking for forward thinking, energetic candidates who want to delve into a new challenge.
- Managing the client and company invoicing process and credit notes
- VAT calculation
- Updating he ledger with new customers/clients
- Cash allocation to client accounts
- Client bank reconcilliations
- Point of contact for all queries over the telephone and email
- Manage the client recharge process
- Processing expenses
- Liaising with department managers in regards to client contracts and bookings
- ad hoc duties when required
- Previous experience working within a Finance function
- AAT qualification or studying towards ACCA/CIMA
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- IT literate with the ability to navigate MS excel
- Effective time management
- Ability to confidently maintain and develop working relationships internally and externally
- Outgoing team player with a hands on approach
Apply today to find out more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.