A brand new opportunity has arisen for a Client Accountant within a leading media agency based in central London.
- Invoicing income and expenses for clients
- Setting up and managing client accounts
- Monitoring receivables and liaising with Credit Control team
- Bank reconciliations
- Reporting on income and expenditure
- Dealing with client queries
- Assisting with month end process
- Preparing financial reports for management
The client are looking for someone who is articulate and self-motivated with excellent communication skills. Experience within an agency and dealing with numerous accounts is highly desirable, as is an interest in media/ entertainment. Strong Excel knowledge and a positive and professional work ethic are absolutely essential!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.