A brand new opportunity has arisen for a Client Accountant within a leading music and Artist Management business based in central London.
- Maintenance and reconciliations of Purchase and Sales ledgers
- Managing staff expenses process
- Managing petty cash and processing UK and international payments for Artists
- Setting up and managing client and tour accounts
- Cash book reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with month end process
- Preparing financial reports for management
The client are looking for someone who is articulate and self-motivated with excellent communication skills. Experience with Artist Management and dealing with numerous accounts is highly desirable, as is an interest in music (particularly classical). Strong Excel knowledge and a positive and professional work ethic are absolutely essential!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.