Cosprop is one of the world's leading period costumiers, specialising in hire and made-to-hire period costume for leading productions. With an industry leading client list, they are known for some of the best dressed, award winning productions on screen and stage. Cosprop pride themselves on excellent client relationships and service and own a large impressive, couture standard stock of outfits.
Handle recruitment are partnering with Cosprop to find a talented Client and Contract Manager.
This is a rare opportunity to work with the best in the business, joining a close knit and successful team based in North London.
The role and person:
In a hugely varied client facing role, you will take responsibility for client project management, working closely with key contacts across Film, TV and theatre and internally with costumiers the wider team to price, schedule and oversee costings, logistics and financing across each project.
- This is a strategic role and will benefit from a candidate with a strong business and commercial acumen.
- You will be a confident and skilled negotiator, helping scope projects and assigning accurate budget and cost
- Highly organised with a logistical approach, you will take responsibility in resolving operational issues throughout production
- With meticulous attention to detail, you will keep track of stock movement and project timelines to ensure consistency with supply and demand.
- You will oversee the finance team to ensure timely payment, and maintain commercial performance and excellence of service
- Proven and significant experience in a client management role with responsibility across budgets and project pricing structure essential.
- An interest in arts, design and culture is essential with some industry experience preferred.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.