A growing and dynamic creative agency are currently seeking a driven client billing accountant to join the company in a dynamic and newly created role. Based in Central London, you'll be responsible for ensuring accurate invoices are produced and issued to clients in a timely manner. You'll also be required to provide ad hoc analysis and reports to senior internal stakeholders. This is a great role if you enjoy using your personality to build relationships at all levels.
- Responsible for producing accurate and timely monthly billing.
- Analysis of job reports and reconciling the figures against fee proposals.
- Liaising with designers and team leaders to check project status and billing queries.
- Raise invoices and project breakdowns with relevant attachments for issuing to clients.
- Ensuring that all relevant information is correct with client billing (VAT, billing rates,
client contact details, correct currency, expenses, income to be deferred and released
- Issuing fee proposal and job numbers.
- Chasing purchase order numbers to ensure they are received from clients in a timely
- Responsible for month end billing analysis and forecast comparison; including providing
relevant updates, as applicable.
- Working with the finance team to ensure the Profit Report is updated with fee and
Key Skills and Experience
You'll be a confident communicator that enjoys relationship building and working in a fast paced environment. You'll also ideally possess at least two years billing experience and a passion for working in a creative environment and for a business that constantly pushes boundaries.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.