Handle Recruitment is seeking a Client Services/Project Manager who has specialised in events to work for a prestigious event, exhibition and festival brand.
Working alongside the Key Account Director, Senior Brand Manager and the Client Marketing Executive you will combine elements of project management, marketing and operations to deliver value to high profile clients such as Microsoft during the lead up to events, on site at the events and post-event.
As the Client Delivery Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Developing and managing projects and making sure all deadlines are met within the show cycle
- Maintaining regular contact and establishing close working relationships with clients
- Identifying unfulfilled client needs and delivering creative solutions
- Managing the availability of sponsorship material, including photographs, data and presentations
- Being onsite at events, ensuring everything runs smoothly
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Event management experience
- Experience managing clients
- Excellent project management skills
- A good understanding of marketing
- A commercial mindset, the ability to bring in innovative ideas
If you are an events professional who loves client and project management this is the role for you! Please get in touch and apply.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.