Handle Recruitment is seeking a Client Engagement Specialist to join one of the world's biggest tech platform, to support the Customer Success team for their B2B stream of the business used by over 30,000 organisations of all sizes worldwide to transform how they connect, collaborate and get work done.
This role requires a track record in the enterprise software space, this is a hands-on, high execution role which requires excellent business and technical skills to manage product adoption with Fortune 500 companies, becoming a true partner to clients and internal teams in order to bring their feedback and priorities back to the team to improve our product.
In this position your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, documenting and addressing client needs
- Share support materials, event details, research requests and product updates with
- Assist account managers with deal structuring, price and account planning activities
- Assisting with reporting and presentation generation
- Communicate effectively to clients and internal teams
- Promote new products/services to current customers
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in an account management, across enterprise software/SaaS
- Ability to think strategically in a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside of the business
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Familiarity with CRM programs such as Salesforce and Workplace
Please apply now for a further conversation!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.