Handle Recruitment is seeking sales professionals with excellent customer service skills to join a highly regarded media brand within their events stream of the business. Using a combination of outbound communication and exceptional relationship management you will ensure delegates are provided with a premium experience and ultimately encouraged to return year after year.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a very well-known brand, with the potential to go become a permanent member of the team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Calling and engaging with prospective delegates, providing a clear articulation of our event proposition and obtaining new registrations.
- Engaging with existing clients via the phone, email and sometimes direct mail, in order to raise awareness of events of relevance, and develop lasting relationships.
- Provide attentive and responsive customer service throughout the campaign by handling FAQs, troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Achieving weekly and monthly KPIs including call time and dials outs, set by the Head of Delegate Services Acquisition & Customer Services.
- Liaising with the conference production and marketing team, to develop an understanding of the event program, theme and audience profiles.
- Providing market feedback to wider teams on the conference campaigns, communicating any challenges and offering potential solutions.
- Daily management and maintenance of the CRM system (SalesForce), ensuring sales activity is recorded
- Providing 'on the day' support at events
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Availability to begin an initially temporary contract in January 2020
- Experience in sales, account management or customer service, ideally B2B
- Confidence working to set KPIs and targets
- An interest or engagement within the events industry
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.