A new opportunity has become available to work for an Events space company in one of their four unique and innovative central London venues.
As a Client Manager you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients as well as seeking new business opportunities. You will become a strong ambassador of the industry sector you are working in and grow and expand your own portfolio of clients.
If you are highly motivated, customer focused and willing to go above and beyond for clients this could be the perfect role for you.
Key responsibilities but are not limited to:
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel
- Ensure you exceed client expectations from initial concept to post event
- Seek new business opportunities through new and existing client relationships
- Updating the CRM database
- Provide strong communication with other departments within the company to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
- Associated administrative tasks when necessary
Key Skills and Qualities:
- Obtain customer focus qualities working in a client centric environment
- You strive towards personal and professional learning and development
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can strongly communicate with a range of people
- Familiar working in Business Development, Client Management or Account Management roles
- Experience using CRM software, desirable but not essential
- A positive 'can do' attitude
This is a permanent position paying £23k-£25k plus great benefits. This role would be an excellent opportunity for someone who are looking to pursue a career in Client Relationships and Account Management.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.