Client Manager - Music
Salary Negotiable DOE
Handle recruitment is currently recruiting for a Client Manager to join a rapidly growing independent rights management and publishing company. The Client Manager will advance and cherish client relationships.
- Development, overview and support of the client roaster
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Identifying marketing opportunities across client releases and catalogues
- Supporting clients using the tools and portals
- Release metadata in accordance with various specifications
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of the music industry
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Creative attitude
This is a rewarding role and would be ideal for someone from a digital aggregator, label distributor or record label environment who is professional and client focussed with excellent communication skills.
To apply, please send a CV and short covering letter to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.