Handle Recruitment are currently working on an exciting opportunity for passionate and enthusiastic candidates who thrive on building and maintaining client relationships. We are working with one of the leading digital intelligence tools for the retail industry to recruit a Client Relationship Manager to join their busy central London based team.
This role is critical to deliver retention strategy by providing world class customer care to all existing customers. This is a unique opportunity for a talented and customer-focused client relationship manager that has strong account management skills. The core purpose of this role is to build and maintain relationships with existing customers, assisting the sales team in upselling where possible and increase usage of the subscription product. This will include executing the on-boarding process for existing customers, requiring you to visit customers as they join/purchase the products.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the existing customer base
- Post sale activities - you will be the key contact for new customers and helping them maximise usage of their subscription.
- Work closely with the acquisition sales team to ensure effective handover of customers, and thorough understanding of the reasons they invested, what benefits they expect to see, in order for you to track over time.
- Deliver proactive 'world class' customer service to our top premier customers. Reactive problem solving and appropriate level of attention for other corporate accounts you support.
- Work towards monthly, quarterly and yearly usage and renewal targets with the content, marketing and account teams.
- Responsible for the on-boarding of every new organisation via phone, face to face training or live web training sessions setting-up relationship communication and developing on- boarding tools that are right for each customer
- Help to ensure clients renew their subscriptions in a timely manner while expanding the account through upselling, actively identifying new potential users within each account
- Understand usage reports and how to translate usage activity into an account plan
- Monitor usage and provide usage report for clients upon request
- Work closely with the brand marketing teams to monitor product engagement and to proactively identify any accounts at risk.
- Work with marketing and the content team to develop customer engagement email shots; new profile alerts, new trends article alert, breaking news alerts and the weekly newsletter to aide customer engagement.
- Maintain exceptional relationships with clients, especially main contacts and decision makers, by understanding their needs; including super users within accounts.
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years' experience in an account management or sales role ideally with a specific focus on onboarding training and with high quality client relationship management experience working on a B2B product/ sector. We are looking for an excellent communicator, confident and outgoing, who is Extremely well organised and able to manage and prioritise a diverse workload.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.