Handle Recruitment is working with an established and creative learning and development provider, who are well-known for transforming skills from the performing arts into business, to find a Client Relationship Manager/Training Coordinator, passionate about learning development, to join their growing team.
Key features will include:
- Coordinating and ensuring the smooth running of courses for clients (admin, liaising between client, client directors and coaches, negotiating fees and choice of courses, venue hire, catering, travel arrangements, theatre costumes, training materials, etc)
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships through regular close contact
- Managing the entire process from initial contact with a client to administering the project, ensuring all logistical needs have been met within a suitable timeframe and high levels of accuracy
- Coordinating events and managing associate coach's availability to ensure project is managed in a timely fashion
- Effectively interacting with other colleagues, ensuring you are briefed fully on marketing and business development campaigns
- Actively seeking to increase income through cross-selling other courses and services
- Responding to requests from the Client Directors and Head of Client Development in an efficient and timely manner
- Managing the sales process to keep track on enquiries and sales and ensuring no opportunities are missed
- Producing booking forms and ensuring they are signed and returned in a timely fashion, and liaising with clients and leaders in respect of bookings and updating diaries thereafter
- Ensuring accurate, current details of clients are kept on the database
- Experience coordinating training courses and projects
- Experience of managing accounts and relationships for multiple clients, ideally within the area of Learning and Development, performing arts or theatre
- Experience liaising with clients at a senior management level
- A good understanding of what it takes to maintain and develop the most productive client relationships
- Strong ability to manage the logistical process for complex clients and projects
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to create and maintain accurate/accessible and organised documentation
- Ability to identify and convert new business opportunities
- Report-writing, analytical and project management skills
I am looking for an individual with professional and personal gravitas, values driven behaviour, commercial acumen and the leadership capability to take on this challenging and exciting role.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.