Handle Recruitment is recruiting a Client Service Executive to join a B2B Media company in the West End of London, to support the sales team through the account management process for a number of creative portfolios.
As the Client Services Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the account management team with subscription administration, bulk add/removal of users and amending subscriptions.
- Collating subscription survey responses for clients and converting results into reports for the account management team.
- Uploading administrative documents, recording all activity and creating new tasks with Salesforce.
- Managing all general subscription events across the portfolio.
- Using the database to create lists of users registered for free accounts on the website, creating lead lists for new business and highlighting users registered from companies with existing subscriptions.
- Ensuring that all new business subscriptions and renewals are invoiced and activated alongside renewals across the portfolio.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Highly organised
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships
- Proactive with a strong work ethic, aspiring to a high level of performance
- Competent in Microsoft packages
- Actively interested and enthusiastic about a career in media/events
If you have client facing experience and wish to pursue a career in events/media please get in touch or apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.