Handle Recruitment is seeking an ambitious individual with fantastic communication skills to join a highly renowned property app/online business.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take a step into evolving their career with a company that prides itself in its dynamic culture, as well as a modern office space.
As the Client Services Executive you will provide a first class service to all contacts,your responsibilities will include:
- Responding to estimate feedback and improving property valuation estimates on the website
- Reviewing data and cataloguing errors and inconsistencies.
- Responding to client emails
- Reviewing and moderating user-added content using web-based tools.
- Dealing with incoming phone calls from users
- Logging issues and performing basic fault finding where applicable
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Client or customer support experience, with proven track record of first class service
- An excellent eye for detail and problem solving skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Flexibility and adaptability; willing to work in a busy, fast paced and targeted environment.
- Familiarity with all Microsoft office and/or Google apps
Please apply now or get in touch for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.