A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this leading US Studio as a Client Services Manager! Reporting into the Senior Vice President of Global Ad Sales, you will be responsible for implementing global advertising partnerships from pitch to full delivery across multiple platforms.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing and supporting the implementation of global advertising partnerships from pitch to delivery.
- Creating presentations and costings for the Advertising Sales team.
- Collaborating with internal teams (marketing and programming, finance, legal and advertising sales) and external stakeholders to achieve goals.
- Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders internationally, regularly reporting progress and managing expectations.
- Tracking spend, ensuring projects are in line with budget, as well as risk assessment and mitigation to ensure goals are achieved.
- International travel when required.
The successful candidate will be highly proactive in their approach, detailed oriented and extremely organized. You will have proven experience in an organizational or client facing role within an international business, within the media and entertainment sphere. In addition, you will be able to demonstrate your ability to prioritize competing workloads, under pressure and to tight deadlines. You will possess excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation and reporting skills and be able to interact with people at all levels. You must be willing to travel internationally.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this opportunity, please apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.