Client Services Representative - Mandarin Speaking
£18,000 based in London
Are you fluent in Mandarin and looking to utilise your language skills in a fun working environment in London? Do you have a keen interest in Customer service? Are you looking to for a prestigious arts organisation? Then this is the role for you.
As the Client Service Representative you will represent your company to both clients and the general public, embodying the business' core values and upholding their standards. As a Client Service Representative you will handle a variety of client queries in person, on the phone, and via email and they will relate to all transactional aspects of bidding, buying and selling. The position requires active listening, efficient problem-solving, and effective judgement in addressing client queries and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Handle general client (internal and external) enquiries across all communication channels as outlined in Client Service Standards and according to departmental guidelines
- Provide client service support at client facing desks including; FOH area management, liaising with Security, IT and Facilities
- Provide client service support for Events
- Assist in gathering and recording client comments
- Process catalogue and subscription orders in person and on the phone
- Strong awareness of overall business activities and ability to communicate relevant information
- Ability to work with clients in person and remotely
- Ability to work well as a team
- High degree of organisation with ability to multi-task, prioritise, and follow up promptly
- Willingness to accept assignments with a positive attitude
- Desire to learn and take on new challenges
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible working hours required, including weekend and evening sales coverage
- Excellent IT skills
- Fluent in Mandarin is essential
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.