Client Success Manager| B2B Digital Music | Central London | £30k - £35k + benefits
Handle have partnered with a b2b music solutions company based in Central London and are looking for a Client Success Manager who is ready to make the next step with their career. You will be joining an extremely well established team who work with clients and partners to transform the listening experience for music fans like you, around the world.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and hard-working individual, with excellent people skills wishing to join a company that's focused on the continued drive into new and exciting markets with the core objective of simplifying access to the worlds music for clients.
The client success manager will be responsible for helping their customers drive maximum value from their services once they have launched on their platform. This role will be dynamic and vary on a day-to-day basis, depending on what their customers require. To perform well in this role, a strategic mindset, along with the ability to operate at a pragmatic level and respond to client needs, is of utmost importance.
- Use various tools and APIs, managing the client development process and supporting the operational needs of both the client and the development teams
- Communicate complex technical information to non-tech stakeholders, particularly clients
- Manage communication to large number of clients
- Champion clients and get to know their core business needs
- Provide clients with insights of their service on 7digital's platform via quarterly business reviews
You will be working very closely with the Head of Client Operations who will offer great mentoring as well as the Business Development Managers and Music Partnerships team to monitor new opportunities.
- It is essential you have at least 1 years' experience in a similar client facing role
- Experience managing communication of development updates to both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience using CRM, ticketing and data analytics software such as Atlassian products, G-Suite, SumoLogic, etc.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines across multiple client services
- An understanding of using an API is preferable
- Some knowledge of digital music ingestion and delivery is preferable
- Experience working closely with commercial and product teams to understand and shape client requirements is preferable
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and any other relevant software
- Self-motivated with a determined mindset
If you're looking for a challenging work environment, opportunities to continually develop your skills and be part of an organisation that is forward thinking, then apply for this role today!
Our specialist consultant will be able to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new permanent role.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.