Handle Recruitment is seeking a Client Success Manager with experience in the restaurant industry or a passion/strong knowledge of nutrition to join a tech start up, partnering with restaurants to provide customers with highly personalised healthy meals based on specific dietary requirements.
Supporting clients to gain maximum value from the platform you will act as a face for the business, an important role throughout the company's growth.
Your responsibilties will include:
- Owning strategic relationships with clients throughout their journey, including identifying and managing touchpoints dependent on the client
- Supporting clients who are ultimately changing the way they do business
- Working cross-functionally with internal teams and managing communication flows including Business Development, Product, Marketing, Data, Operations and Support to troubleshoot client concerns and to develop solutions that will provide long term value
- Collaborating on and helping grow a burgeoning client programme, including client success planning, business reviews and tracking client health metrics
- Ensuring customer success, ultimately defined by customer return on investment and advocacy, by ensuring renewal and growth of the customer
- Monitoring and using data to measure the success of training and onboarding, and identifying areas to develop
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in a client facing relationship management role
- Self-sufficiency and initiative, you will love the challenge of solving complex problems and learning new things, along with thriving in a dynamic start-up environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will be comfortable using a variety of mediums to communicate, and can interact with varying levels of industry stakeholders
- Project and time management
- Restaurant operations or industry experience
- Experience with SaaS and understanding of the software development lifecycle desirable
So what's in it for you?
- Flexible working hours
- Gym membership and health insights
- Career development including workshops and online courses
- Spacious environment including a meditation room
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.