Customer service executives (CRE) are the face of the business in their day to day interactions with the customers. Covering both B2C and B2B sales cycles the CRE is required to field quotation requests, product information requests and order processing both over the phone and via email. Requiring a strong admin skillset and exceptional attention to detail the CRE's are responsible for the vast majority of data input within the business. The client is a manufacturer of custom products and as such the source data must be 100% accurate to ensure customer satisfaction. In addition to the entry of sales and quotation data CRE's are also responsible for production scheduling, internal logistics and ongoing customer communication.
Exceptional communication skills are absolutely paramount. Whether via email or phone, CRE's are required to converse promptly, politely and efficiently with our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To receive inbound sales calls and emails from Customer
- The processing of quotes, proforma invoices and sales orders through our SAGE 200 system
- Ensure that customers are up to speed with any developments with their orders
- To carry out any necessary administrative procedures to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- To raise repairs/ returns on the returns schedule.
- To schedule the production of manufactured goods.
- To liaise with all areas of the business as required
- Ability to communicate at all levels, both internally and externally.
* Ability to write clearly and precisely.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Intermediate user of Microsoft Office products.
* Ability to assimilate and disseminate information quickly and accurately.
* Ability to take ownership of projects and see them through to completion.
* Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge effectively.
* Ability to assist in developing high standards in customer service.
* Good team player with a good understanding of team dynamics.
* Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
* Open, approachable, straightforward and communicative.
* Strong work ethic - dedicated and committed.
* Punctual, Professional and responsible
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.