Client Ticketing Manager (12 month FTC) - Live Events
Fantastic opportunity for a Client Ticketing Manager to join a global, live events ticketing company that focuses on large-scale Music and Sporting events on a 12 month FTC.
You will be the first point of contact for key clients, ensuring that you deal with all their requirements accurately and efficiently. You will ensure that all events are built correctly on the system, managing the event life cycle from on sale to event date and providing accurate data to the fulfilment team to ensure that ticketing requirements are dispatched on time.
Based out of cool, open plan, spacious offices in Central London, the environment is vibrant and exciting, and the culture is fun and relaxed. This role would suit someone with a background in Music, Sports or Theatre ticketing - you will be incredibly organised and will be accustomed to working in a busy team environment and must be confident using a variety of different ticketing systems and technology.
Key features include:
- Creating and maintaining excellent relationships with all clients
- Building events based on information supplied by clients, and ensuring that all work is completed to the required audit standards
- Ensuring that all event-related documentation and communication is accurate, appropriate, and correctly distributed
- Liaising with the content team to ensure the accuracy of ticketing links supplied to clients and across the company platform
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in a comparable ticketing position within Music, Sports or Theatre
- Knowledge of event ticket sales and the ticketing industry and comfortable working with the associated technology
- Ability to form close working relationships with stake holders of all levels
- Experience working in a fast-paced team and meticulous eye for detail
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this exciting Client Ticketing Manager role, please apply now!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.