Cloud Engineer/AWS Engineer - Unix/Linux - Broadcast
We are looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer to support the design & implementation of the global cloud infrastructure.
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading global broadcast company to progress within their global cloud and infrastructure team.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, specifically EC2, EBS, ELB and RDS.
- Experience in AWS, Google Cloud or Azure.
- Very good understand of Linux (Red Hat and Centos), Ubuntu, and AWS Linux.
- Scripting experience (Ruby, Python, PowerShell).
- Chef, Puppet, Jenkins.
- Development Life Cycles (SDLC) methodologies.
- Experience with source control or continuous integration tools such as GIT-SVN or Jenkins.
- Strong experience of Docker and Docker Swarm or comparable containerization.
- Identify and address design, development, and delivery performance bottlenecks in preproduction/development environment looking to continually reduce latency.
- Write documentation for both internal and external consumers, covering design artifacts, code and fixes.
- Collaborate with development and platform teams to automate software deployment.
- Act as technical lead on assigned projects within Platform Services team, technical oversight and coordination with business units around the globe.
- Provide tier three support for Unix/Linux production operations which include Unix/Linux System administration, Installation and maintenance of operating systems.
- Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle; Collaborate with system architect on application infrastructure.
- Broadcast/Media industry experience
If you feel your skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Chris on 0207569 9982 or email@example.com.
Cloud Engineer/AWS Engineer - Unix/Linux - Broadcast - Cloud Specialist - AWS - Azure
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.