Handle Recruitment are working alongside an International membership organisation of senior-level professionals supporting in the recruitment of a Club Director to manage high level relationships of industry leaders within real estate & infrastructure.
** Full-time, permanent contract
** Located in high accessible area of London
** £32k-42k + Commission
** French & German speakers desired but non-essential
Our client looks to bring the brightest minds, key influencers and other likeminded people together through conferences and events where the industry leaders get together to understand, launch new trends and exchange experiences to define the strategic direction for their companies.
- Help position the company as a market leader in delivering quality services and a thought leader in developing innovative client solutions.
- Drive client retention, renewals, upsells and client satisfaction
- Maximize the value of the portfolio under management and new client acquisition
- Identify new potential customers and build a solid pipeline to be approached
- Participate in the design and implementation of new or enhanced products and events across locations
- Maintain industry knowledge and a solid understanding of the client's organisational structure and strategy.
- Identify new opportunities to cross-sell its products and services to meet client needs
- Leading by example and acting as an ambassador at all times
- Charismatic, innovative and driven personality
- Confident communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external organisations
- A focus on building relationships, able to gain trust through communication and set expectations
- Strong business acumen
- Project and program management experience; knowledge of key concepts including phases, plans, deliverables, scope and tasks
- Ability to multi-task in a faced paced environment
- Working knowledge and experience with contracts and contract negotiations
This is a great opportunity to join a growing global company in a role that is both challenging and rewarding. Candidates from the Events or financial services sector are desired but our client is open to a variety of backgrounds, if you are interested and feel that you fit the requisite requirements for this position then please submit your CV.
Alternatively, please don't hesitate to get in contact directly - firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7569 9974.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.