Handle Recruitment is working with a top consumer website to find a Service Delivery Manager to take responsibility for the day-to-day management of one of their growing clubs and ensure the effectiveness of all operational processes. You'll be working collaboratively with internal staff and a third party partner to make sure all users receive an excellent and seamless level of service.
Reporting to the Operations & Compliance Manager, key features will include:
- Ensuring the team's procedures and processes are appropriate for purpose - fully-documented, functioning correctly, robust and regularly updated.
- Leading the team's customer service staff to handle all queries and complaints within service level time frames and encouraging a culture where the user comes first.
- Handling all escalated customer service enquiries (including regulated complaints) with the help of the Operations & Compliance Manager.
- Finding and implementing solutions for smarter ways of operating.
- Understanding relevant financial regulations and how they impact on the Club's Operations.
- Liaising with internal and third party providers to ensure resolution of issues within agreed timescales.
- Identifying opportunities to enhance clubs to further help their users.
- Great communication and influencing skills
- Track record of operational management
- Previous experience in a FCA regulated environment
- Line management experience
- Experience working with and developing third party relationships
- Proven conflict/complaint handling ability
- Ability to grasp complex processes
- Good understanding of MS Office
An understanding of consumer credit products / familiarity with credit reports would be advantageous.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.