CMDB Architect/Director - Broadcast
Our client is a leading global broadcaster looking for a CMDB Architect who will be responsible for defining, developing, and delivering the CMDB strategy, design, architecture, standards and solutions to ensure that IT services continually provide the best possible business outcome and user experience. This includes creating a CMDB roadmap to implement key operational processes, controls, governance, service metrics, and service design standards aimed at delivering measurable business benefit through a well-managed, business-aligned, value-add CMDB.
- ITIL SACM expertise and experience.
- CMDB design, development, and review.
- CMDB standards drafting, implementation, and measurement.
- Coordinating agile matrix teams to deliver against agreed goals.
- Senior stakeholder engagement and management.
- CMDB implementation and operations experience.
- Design and implementation of CMDB frameworks.
- Organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Serve as primary contact to IT and the business for CMDB architecture expertise.
- Develop and maintain a business-outcome focused CMDB roadmap.
- Create and manage a value-add CMDB improvement plan.
- Act as the CMDB Architecture subject matter expert.
- Manage stakeholders and CMDB change demand.
- Review and approve incoming CMDB change, with a focus on minimizing impact while delivering maximum value.
- Provide CMDB best practice expertise, advice, and support across GT&O and to the business.
- Develop a CMDB best practice center of excellence and knowledge base.
- Manage relationships with multiple business organizations, global technology groups and 3rd party vendors including: facilitating requirement and design workshops, reviewing designs; reviewing deliverables and schedules; managing quality or delivery issues.
- Providing CMDB architecture subject matter expert advice and support to project management, technology, and business teams as and when required.
- Broadcast/Media industry experience
If you feel your skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Chris on email@example.com.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.