FTC full-time 12 months
Our client is a leader in innovative technology world wide. As a result of growing their team they need a Community Executive who will manage all aspects of content coming through their 3rd party web application for community of internal users.
This role will be focused very heavily on engagement, content publishing through CMS Joomla, so you must have done this before and be able to hit the ground running from day one.
Main responsibilities of the part-time Content Executive:
- Road-map content of key themes working closely with other stakeholders, in-house and 3rd party agencies.
- Developing locally relevant contact with local teams.
- Publishing articles, events, quiz questions and documents through the external app via CMS
- on boarding of new partners
- Reporting on user engagement, reporting and analysis of usage incentive initiative (CMS Joomla and Excel).
- Working with local teams on shaping, scheduling and executing the support of program engagement events / activities.
Skills and experience required for the part-time Content Executive role:
- 1-2 years of experience in a Project Management / Content Management role
- Web App/Website CMS management (Joomla)
- Ability to work independently to tight deadlines
- Prior experience managing and approving copy
- High attention to detail
- Strong numeracy with ability to use Excel to interpret data
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.