CMS / Java Developer Engineer - eCommerce, Java 7
We currently have a principle CMS / Java Engineer role available for an internationally recognised eCommerce company who's offices based in London.
This is a great opportunity for a hands on Principal Developer, experience in CMS development and Java 7 to Build and design new services as well as existing platforms with Longevity in mind. Someone with a strong bias for quality and engineering excellence is essential.
- Experience developing on both open source and licensed CMS's
- Technical Design experience
- Must have Commercial CMS Development experience
- Understand best practices for CMS development.
- Java 7 with a strong bias for quality and engineering excellence
- low latency, scalable e-commerce systems.
- Great design and problem solving skills, complex problems and object oriented design
- multiple java technologies (e.g. Spring, JMS, J2EE, Groovy, Grails, Hibernate, etc)
- distributed systems using Web Services, ESBs, asynchronous messaging, service versioning/backwards compatibility issues
- testing and/or developing Web services (REST and/or SOAP).
If this role sounds of interest and please send your CV through or call Robert on 0207 569 9971
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.