Located in West London, our TV client is looking for someone who can support both the department's commercial director and manager, helping to support the growth of one of the company's brands.
- Supporting the team - managing diaries
- Partnering with the content and brands teams
- Undertaking market, competitive and customer research & analysis
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Processing clip licenses
- Creating presentations
Our client is looking for someone with:
- Excellent diary management skills
- Proficiency in PowerPoint - able to create presentations
- Keen interest in the television industry
- Experience in a media environment
This role is temporary with an immediate start. If you have the above skills, and would like to further your experience, then please apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.