Collection and Exhibitions Coordinator - Art
Salary Negotiable DOE
Fantastic opportunity for a highly organised Collection and Exhibitions Coordinator to join an international Art organisation.
You will be responsible for collection care, loans and private installations along with assisting at gallery exhibitions.
Reporting to the Head of Collections, key responsibilities would include:
- Sourcing and updating collection care information, installation instructions and restoration details on the database
- Coordinating condition reporting and restoration for damaged works
- Managing loan requests, courier travel, shipping of loan work and loan condition.
- Organising private installations for homes and offices
- Liaising with internal technicians for the preparation of installation
- Researching and updating displays, show lists and installation schedules
The ideal candidate will have:
- Art shipping and logistics knowledge and experience of Registrar work
- Experience of collection care in a comparative organisation
- Strong attention to detail and familiarity of working with Art databases
- An understanding of archiving installation images and catalogues
Based in London, this role would suit anyone who is a confident Arts administrator looking for the next step in their career in a position that spans several key disciplines in the world of Collection care and Exhibitions.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.