A great opportunity to join an exciting Music Entertainment company in West London as the Collection Specialist.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Process multi entity Advertising, Commerce, Subscription & Licensing billing transactions accurately and on a timely basis according to agreed time tables
- Multi entity credit control and weekly aged debt reporting
- Analyse customer reporting to agree and bill/accrue accurately
- Help clear invoicing queries and disputes within laid down timescales, using escalation process if they remain unresolved
- Accurately post payments received against correct invoices. Updating and reconciling accounts receivable ledgers
- Aged debt cash flow preparation
- Checking and authorising sales orders in Advertising System, Sales Force
- Updating Advertising Insertion Order sheet
- Develop constructive relationships with fellow team members and with relevant colleagues
- Identify risks to the efficient working of company processes and help implement controls and procedures to effectively operate these
- Ad-hoc duties as they arise
- 2 years experience within an accounts receivable role
- Experience using accounts software - Ideally Netsuite
- Experience using sales management system - Ideally Salesforce
- Good excel skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to work independently
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.