This International production company that creates shows for all major UK broadcasters as well as a growing number of US networks is looking for a Marketing Account manager to join their London office. This role is within the Marketing department where, from day one, the successful candidate will play an active role in the careers of the biggest names in British entertainment and comedy.
- Working directly with a range of high profile clients and stakeholders, being their main point of contact for marketing and promotion of shows.
- Managing marketing campaigns for live shows including managing budgets, recording sales, liaising with venues and reporting to clients.
- Managing marketing campaigns for TV shows including working with channels/talent to successfully deliver on key objectives.
- Managing both internal and external stakeholders.
- Copywriting and working with designers to creating artwork and branding.
- Attending and assisting at live events.
- You will need to have a personal interest in and passion for comedy.
- Experience dealing with high profile clients in the entertainment industry, preferably from comedy.
- Proven success being in charge of projects and campaigns from conception to delivery.
- Experience managing budgets.
- Strong and resilient enough to deal with difficulties in a calm manner.
- A dedicated self-starter, willing to get stuck in. You should be a good team player but also confident in your own ability to make decisions.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.