An extremely innovative and creative fashion business are now recruiting for a Retail Analyst in a 6 month contract to start ASAP.
This well-known brand that has experienced substantial growth across the entire business. They're a Global player with a strong presence in over 200 Countries (and still expanding rapidly). The UK division is at the forefront of this success and are now hiring throughout the Finance team.
The role of the Retail Analyst provides effective tracking of sales, stock and margin per division
The position will be reporting to the Finance Manager covering all aspects of analysis and scenario planning
- Analysis and commentary on weekly sales, stock and intake
- Business partnering with other divisions to make sure in line with budget and advise accordingly
- Responsible for monthly forecast process
- Provide accurate and timely reporting for finance manager
- Liaise with external parties to understand change requirements
- Assist and amend financial models
- Provide variance analysis between forecast to forecast
- Analyse financial movements between budget and actuals
- Support the annual budget preparation
- Ad hoc reporting/analysis
- Finalist/Newly Qualified Accountant
- Knowledge of Retail/Manufacturing an advantage
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.