I am recruiting for an International Marketing Agency based in Central London.
They're an exceptional leader in their field and have grown extensively over the last few years, doubling in size and expanding abroad. They have also been listed on the Sunday Times top 100 companies to work for, due to their excellent reputation for retention and development of employees.
This role is for an ambitious Commercial Analyst, very project driven, that wants to be involved in key business decisions.
Based at their London office this role works within the Commercial Finance Team:
- Production of Management Information and Analysis
- Involved in key decision making
- Producing the monthly reporting pack
- Liaise with business managers to produce business KPI's
- Providing profitability analysis
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly pack
- Assisting with the preparation of budget and forecast data and management reports, this will include business partnering with various departments
- Reviewing acquisition P&Ls
- Producing ad-hoc P&Ls
The successful candidate will have previous experience working in an Analyst or management reporting role ideally within a media business. They will ideally already be studying towards an accountancy qualification or have the wish to do so in the very near future.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.