I am recruiting for a Global Clothing brand based in Central London.
This unique retailer have grown extensively over the last few years due to re-branding and expanding their popular accessories line. This exciting business have plenty of opportunity for growth and contractors are very often extended depending on individual performance.
This role is for an ambitious Financial Analyst that wants to be involved in key business decisions.
Based at their London office this role works within the Corporate Finance Team:
- Responsible for trend analysis and commentary on products
- Creating reports based on sales data and transactions
- Support various projects and analyse impact on wider business
- Review investment appraisals
- Analyse individual store performance
- Responsible for presentations to the board
- Involved in key decision making
- Providing profitability analysis
- Responsible for the E-Commerce Operations to identify key growth areas
- Creating detailed and complex analysis using large data sets
- Responsible for business process improvement
- Ad hoc requests
- The successful candidate will have previous experience working in a Corporate Retail Analyst role ideally within a Product based business.
- Be a Qualified CIMA/ACA/ACCA Accountant
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.