Global media and entertainment business, is seeking a Commercial Analyst to join their finance team. This is a fast paced and extremely diverse organization, which produces some of the world's most iconic entertainment products and content.
The role reports to the Senior Finance Manager for a hugely profitable division, this is a highly commercial role, where the successful candidate will provide business support to their stakeholder community.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work closely with sales teams in managing the budgeting and forecast process
- Build and manage Excel-based forecast models & analytics tools
- Manage all on-going financial and management reporting
- Assist with the preparation of management presentations
- Report and analyze investment movements
- Revenue management; variance analysis, account analysis as regular reporting and on ad-hoc basis as required
- Cost accounting management; ensure accuracy of month end reporting
- Production and co-ordination of reporting, budgeting, forecasting and 5 year plan process. Point of contact for regional offices to include consolidation of budgets, forecasts and other information requirements
- Develop business cases and business models as and when required
Will suit a finalist or qualified CIMA or ACCA candidate with a strong academic background. Commercial experience gained within a similar role, ideally within a large blue chip company. Excellent Excel skills are absolutely crucial.
What's on offer?
A first class and highly progressive role for an ambitious individual, who has the desire to work for one of the world's most admired entertainment businesses. In return you will receive an excellent package.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.