We are excited to be collaborating with a global-leading fashion brand, in the search to find a qualified Commercial Analyst (ACA, ACCA, CIMA). The business is rapidly expanding and the role requires a highly Commercial Analyst to support the expansion strategy and key stakeholders within the region to help deliver these goals!
The role will be working closely with the VP of Finance and President of EMEA to deliver timely and accurate results and analysis to support decision making. The main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Preparing the monthly regional P&L's, KPI's analysis and commentary
- Co-ordinating and assisting with the preparation of the regional P+L Budget and Forecasts, including balance sheet and cash flow
- Lead in the production of financial analysis supporting the business plan, monthly & quarterly reviews, and weekly reporting & analysis
- Prepare, develop and analyse key financial information to ensure the management team make well-informed decisions for cost control and sustainability.
- Partner department heads in business planning and analysis of financial KPI's. Challenge and offer guidance to support business growth plans.
- Assess and advise management on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions.
- Review and improve existing processes
- Regional management accounts production to company deadlines
- Production of budgets and forecasting
- Ownership of working capital for the region including budgeting/forecasting and monthly analysis
- Recommend changes that will improve the company performance and financial controls
- Fully qualified accountant with one of the main accounting bodies (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Proficient in all MS Office applications, with advanced MS Excel skills and financial modelling experience
- A retail background is preferred
Our clients of excellent career prospects and benefits package.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.