Handle are proud to be recruiting for a Senior Commercial Analyst to work for a huge and leading player within the Entertainment Industry.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Providing our business leaders with insightful financial analysis on revenue and marketing to improve business performance and support decision making
- Integrate finance into the business by providing value through the provision of quality, accurate information showing performance against plans with variance, identifying key drivers supported by analysis
- Preparation of monthly reporting packs containing both financial and non-financial KPIs, and commentary
- Excel modelling and creation and maintenance of Budgeting & Forecasting models to support the forecasting and budgeting processes of revenue, marketing, operating costs and headcount
- Developing and maintaining dashboards; weekly flash forecasts; monthly and quarterly forecasts and annual budgets for revenue and marketing for internal and external partners
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting as required, including supporting the management team, the finance team and for board reporting
- Preparation/review of the monthly income statements, prepare/review balance sheet reconciliations, provide analytics on movements and explain the nature of balances
- Strong and proven analytical skills
- Numerical Degree
- Proven professional financial experience, some of which gained in Feature or similar entertainment production
- Expert proficiency in Excel
- The ability to support in modelling, planning and packaging budget and forecasting decks for presentation to board level
- The ability to support the delivery of regular forecasting for internal and external stakeholders
- Proven background in effectively dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Business partnering approach
The successful candidate will possess the above skill set and experience as well as offering the personality traits required to successfully communicate and report to both the none financial focused creative teams and senior business figures. The position is ideal for a candidate experienced in working on ad-hoc and multiple projects, productions and ventures. You will be highly numerate and analytical and possess a proven track record of working with high volumes of data and information. Media and Entertainment experience is essential! Apply Now!!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.