An exciting opportunity has become available for a Commercial Analyst to join one of the world's leading music businesses! The role will cover both market and business partner intelligence as well as financial reporting. As the Commercial Analyst you will be responsible for collating all aspects of digital analysis on behalf of the entire commercial division.
The main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Reporting on behalf of the Digital and Sales teams with regular reports and commentary about performance of licensed partners
- Deliver ad-hoc performance analysis of current partnerships, with recommendation of new strategies
- Work with the teams within the commercial division - Account Management, Finance, Research and Insight - to deliver commercial research and analysis, using financial and usage data from partners alongside industry and company research to deliver business impacting insight and recommendations
- Analysis of patterns and trends, understanding and solving complex problems in a structured way, reaching valuable data-driven conclusions
- Prepare and give internal presentations on digital market trends
- Query data using SQL to provide insightful information
The ideal candidate:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (a commercial subject at degree level is advantageous)
- Excellent IT skills
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.