Handle are proud to be supporting a cutting edge and leading global music company in their search for a Commercial Manager. Managing the day to day operations for the UK division, this position will play a key role in looking after a key portfolio of music clients and festivals as well as supporting the business commercially in continuous growth through investments and acquisitions. The other principal focus is to provide advisory support; namely budget setting, commercial analysis and advise on the commercial and operational aspects of each business unit.
This newly created and broad commercial position is suitable for a studying / qualified accountant or strategic analyst and will work closely with senior business figures and key decision makers across the business.
Tasks will include:
- Financial analysis of commercial arrangements
- Advise on commercial strategies and negotiations
- Advise on operational and organisational systems
- Input on broader business strategies
- Review of commercial contracts
- Advise on budget setting, drawing on industry experience
- Client relationship management
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Exceptional organisational and analytical skills with the business acumen required to work alongside key decision-makers
- Excellent excel skills - Macro's / V-look ups and Pivot Tables
- Commercial knowledge within the music and live music industry
The successful candidate will be analytically focussed accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) and be experienced within working in a commercial finance and financial modelling environment. You will be a technically strong but a forward thinking individual with a self-starting attitude and the commercial acumen necessary to advise, support and analyse. You will be a strong communicator with the ability to report to senior figures and clients and maintain and build relationships.
An interest and passion for Music and Live Music is absolutely essential!!!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.