One of the world's leading events company is looking for a qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) Commercial Business Partner to join their international finance team, based in Chiswick. The company represents and manages some of the world's greatest sports figures and fashion icons; stages hundreds of live events and branded entertainment experiences annually. This is a great role for a commercially orientated Finance Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the role will be responsible for but not be limited to:
- Support the Head of Finance in Budgeting and Forecasting process
- Provide management reporting for variance analysis and sensitivity analysis
- Support non finance departments by providing ad hoc analysis as required
- Support and contribute to ad-hoc operational finance projects
- Management of the Monthly/Quarterly Account Reconciliation process
- Prepare divisional cash-flow forecasts on a quarterly basis
- Own the implementation and management of distribution deals
- Monitor compliance and effectiveness of accounting policies and procedures
- Manage relationship with the Corporate Consolidation and Reporting team
- Manage the monthly headcount reporting process, tracking headcount across UPI against budget and forecasts, and reporting on key metrics
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified Accountant - ACA / ACCA /CIMA
- Must be degree qualified
- Strong financial reporting experience (SAP preferably) and
- Good knowledge of SAP
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's leading entertainment businesses that offers unlimited career prospects and opportunities.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.